-
December 31st, 2003, 04:11 AM
#391
Inactive Member
Mmm playing again FFVIII, but... My disc 1 has broken!... >.<
-
December 31st, 2003, 08:54 PM
#392
Inactive Member
Xellos: Syberia is for the PC and X-box. It's a really nice game ^_^
I'm currently playing Animal Crossing *sob* It's going to take forever for me to stop playing...
-
December 31st, 2003, 08:59 PM
#393
Inactive Member
Oh, ok, thanks!
I used to play AC, til I got PSO.
-
January 1st, 2004, 01:18 AM
#394
Inactive Member
I got two out of three endings on True Crime as of right now.
-
January 1st, 2004, 10:59 AM
#395
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Xel - Yeah, at long last. Im looking forwad to it.
Right now, Tony Hawks Underground is keeping me very entertained.
(By the way, whats up with the cake?)
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 01, 2004 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
January 1st, 2004, 12:23 PM
#396
HB Forum Owner
The cake is a hidden easter egg of the Granaboard, it appears when you least expect it and it goes when you were getting used to it [img]smile.gif[/img] . Actually, I don't know. It may have something to do with you registering on 2003\01\13.
-
January 1st, 2004, 02:01 PM
#397
Inactive Member
ROTFLMAF!! Put your mouse pointer thing over the cake, and look at what it says! LOL
-
January 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
#398
Inactive Member
ROFL!
Could be the day you registered and it always says three because the candles will never change, unless it really is an easter egg...
-
January 1st, 2004, 08:39 PM
#399
Inactive Member
I got Armored Core 3 SIlent line, Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, and Zone of the Enders for all for 55 bucks.
-
January 2nd, 2004, 02:11 AM
#400
Inactive Member
Worms 3D.
Not availible in America, not planning on coming over any time so... yeah. Love Deviance.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks